Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Quilt finishes since January

Be warned, there will be a lot of pictures in this post.  I have gathered all the pictures of projects I have finished (complete with binding) this year since I last posted finished on Jan. 7th this year.  I guess I have been more productive than I thought!  A lot of the quilts have been donated to charity and were throw size.
From an internet swap a few years ago.  Corner hexis were made by a friend - donated.

Back of basket quilt

Scrappy baskets from an internet swap - donated

Northwinds in batiks - donated

Black and white scraps, no pattern - donated

Leftovers from Finger Lakes Log Cabin - donated

Wildlife Camper quilt for my mom Feb. 2014
o

back of wildlife quilt, completely reversible

Quilt I made for my new granddaughter Nicole

Small wallhanging I made for Nicole

OLD round robin.  I finally elongated it and donated it.

Blocks were made over 10 years ago by my friend Deb - I set this into a top in about 2003.

Dresden Plate - started and finished in July 2014!  Sold

Butterflies - kit purchased on a shop hop, finished in July 2014

Salt Water Taffy - won the pattern and some fabrics March 2014

Row Robin from a few years ago - finally quilted

One Block Wonder - pieced about 4 years ago, finished and gifted to my sister in July 2014

Swap Without a Name from internet group around 2000, finally quilted!

Sunflower panel purchased on a shop hop.  Heavily thread embellished, couched yarn and beads.  May 2014

1 comment:

Mary said...

wow 17 finishes! That's more than I usually make in a whole year.