Thursday, August 28, 2014

August UFO #28

It's almost the end of the month and I am still coming up with UFO's in my collection to post!  This morning I canned green beans, it figures the garden is producing well and it's time to go back to work.  I had meetings this week and school starts Tuesday.

This UFO was from an internet group swap, but not as old as some of mine!  We swapped the scrappy blocks and I chose to set it with the Twist and Turn method.  This is one scrap quilt that actually made a dent in my scraps!  I set up another table for basting today so I threw the quilt over it for the picture.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I like that you used bright colored scrappy fabrics for the twisty part and outer border. It's been fun to see all of your UFO's. I think it would take me more than month to show all of mine. Off to the Fair- I started another Quilt Yesterday. LOL