I really do have good intentions to post on my blog. I just need to be better at it on my phone and then I could manage it easier. Getting the pictures to my computer takes effort. Well, not really, it's just plugging in a cable...
In my last post (two months ago!) I mentioned our house flooded. Almost all the repair work has been completed (the bathroom still needs baseboard and the floor guy said it wasn't his job) and I spent my entire spring break working on the house putting things back together and cleaning EVERYTHING, absolutely everything in this big house from the construction dust. "Someone" still needs to install my new laundry sink, but he has been busy farming. The laundry sink was old and since it had to come out we chose to replace it with a nice stainless steel one.
I have gotten some quilting done. These pictures are going to be in a random order.
|Wildest quilt top I have ever made - Kaffe fabric blocks from two swaps, assembled into one top. The string blocks were sliced in half and I made the middle fit by adding black and white.|
|I used red and green Christmas low volume prints for this Chamomile Quilt.|
|Disappearing 4 patch|
|Another view at dusk with a bit of sunshine.|
|Brown Bag mystery 2020 Kaffe version.|
|Brown Bag Mystery 2020 - Batik version piano key border|
|Partially finished block of the month sample quilt|
|Easy Stripe Tablerunners|
|Gnome is Where Your Garden Grows - shop sample top|