However I did get a couple of tops made. The Leprechaun one was a kit for a shop sample. It was super fast and easy. The clovers are pieced.
For many, many months I have been making 6" finished nine patches with an alternating block as a leader/ender. I used Kaffe Fassett fabrics leftovers from other projects with a Kaffe blue dot background. I have more blocks, but decided this would make a great size for a donation quilt to Camp Erin, a camp for grieving children I have volunteered at. Now to get it assembled!
This came to me already cut with the Quick Curve ruler by Sew Wonderful. It is the Urban Abacus pattern and I had made one previously. It was super easy to piece, I love not matching the curves! The background is a white with turquoise pin dots. I will send it back to it's owner for quilting.
Linking up with Design Wall Monday.