Sunday, August 03, 2014

August UFO #3

UFO #3 is a goal I have to finish before the end of August.  I hope I can make it!  The pattern is called Folk Art Album by Primitive Gatherings/Lisa Hoefler Bongean.  My late friend Deb bought this as a BOM before she died but never got it started.  She gave it to me and passed away Feb. 10, 2010.  It's wool applique on flannel and stitched with Valdani variegated pearl cotton.  When I finish stitching the borders I will attach them and then fix the corners.  I'm getting there, two of the borders are done!  Excuse the threads and such, I just threw this up on my design wall.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

ooooooo! Seeing it like that, doesn't that make you want to get busy on it? :) I'm going to hang mine back up in the living room next month. Happy thoughts of Deb :)

Mary said...

What a great thing you have made in Deb's memory. What do you nee to FIX in the corners? Best of wishes for a Beautifully finished UFO when August is done.

Judy D in WA said...

What a great tribute to Debi. I bet you have it finished in no time!