Wednesday, August 20, 2014

August UFO #20

I have a huge mess in my sewing room.  Huge.  I had just gotten it cleaned up and all I was trying to do was make a tiny little mug rug for a swap that was 6" X 10" finished.  I have fabric everywhere and in the process I got out some swap blocks from years ago.  A lot of these belonged to my friend Deb and I have already made two quilt tops out of the same type of blocks and I posted them recently.  Some are duplicates so I put those on top of the other ones.  These were from the Washington State Internet Quilters group over the course of a few years.  Counting the duplicates there are 87 blocks.  This will be interesting to see what I decide to do with them! They are 9" finished.

The two mug rugs are from a swap on Quilting Gallery.  Summertime Memories was the theme and mine were mailed off to a recipient in Australia.  She will be sending me two mug rugs as well. 



2 comments:

Cindy said...


That is a lot of wasiq blocks! :)

Valerie said...

So many great blocks, I especially like the ferry,(would like to find that pattern)and the bird with the umbrella, so cute. Are you still in the WA state group?