Monday, August 18, 2014

Design Wall Monday, August UFO #18

My design wall hasn't changed too much in the last couple weeks.  I decided to add some blue into the brown/gray/black scraps and I love it!  I need to sew some groupings together, I think it will be easier to work in the longer strips.


I have done some stitching on the Folk Art Album borders.


On the floor is my 18th UFO of the month.  I must have really started a LOT of projects in the early 00's!!!  This is  a stack and whack in my favorite colors.  I'm not sure why I stopped at adding the corner triangles and borders.  The fabric was with it!  Another project to finish....











I planted coleus in one of my deck planters this year and it's done well.  I read about wintering over or over wintering, depending on where you look, so I think I will try that this year. 

2 comments:

Mary said...

I have never done a Stack N Whack. Pretty colors, I like them too. You know we are alike in that along with a few other Wasiq Friends. It' sbeen fun to see your UFO's. Now Judy D is showing hers.

Kate said...

The blue really does add a lot to your neutrals quilt. It's going to be a very pretty quilt.