Thursday, March 04, 2010

Table Runner

This is a tablerunner I made last weekend. I just wanted to do something quick and springy and had this pattern sitting here. It was supposed to use charm packs so picking fabrics was tricky, as I don't have any charm packs. It turned out more pastel than I wanted, but I am still happy I was able to make the whole thing in one day including binding!
I am too tired to do much of anything else. I just have two borders left to sew on a top, but I have all weekend to get more quilting done!

2 comments:

Sharon T in Napa said...

you are so fast!!! Really cute. I'm still enjoying cross stitching and having no real drive to sew yet. Maybe soon. Glad to see you are 3 for 3!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Great job getting it all done in one day - remember - take it easy, but have fun.