Sunday, March 07, 2010

Pansies

It was another busy day here. So much for my afternoon of quilting! I wasn't able to be home. I did get a bit more done outside this morning.

I just have one quilt to show today. I was remaking my bed yesterday and this is one of four quilts that is on it. I took it into my daughters room to take a photo. I made this in 2003-2004, testing a pattern for a friend. I used the fusible interfacing for the appliques and machine blind stitched them own. I found a great pansy fabric for sashing and border to coordinate.

It's back to work tomorrow, then a very busy week ahead! I was inspired by my blog and for the guild program this week I am doing a trunk show of my quilts! We have a lot of members who didn't know me "way back when". I am a charter member of the quilt guild formed in 1993.



1 comment:

Mary said...

Wow, I'd love to be a fly on the wall that night to see all of your quilts. Our guild is this week on Tuesday. Love the quilts you're showing on here too!