Sunday, June 09, 2019

A Quilt Finish!

School is out!  We had a sleepover at school Wednesday night and a barbecue Thursday to end the year along with field trips earlier in the week.

I have a couple things I am working on, but decided to grab one of my basted quilts from my last basting party.  I did a lot of in the ditch quilting in the blocks and feathers in the open areas.  This was Clementine sew along from Fat Quarter Shop.  How long ago I don't have a clue!

I have no idea what I am going to do with this quilt, but it's done!

Clementine Sew Along





These pictures were from one of our field trips.  We had four stations, fishing, hiking, water/soil, and kites/wind.  It was a lot of fun and we will definitely go back to this small reservoir.  The top picture shows our school bus when I was with a group on a hike!





 
I am linking up with Main Crush Monday, Design Wall Monday, and Monday Making.  Check them out!





3 comments:

Ramona said...

Love your finished quilt! That's a great way to start off the summer... with a finish. The reservoir looks beautiful for your field trip. Glad it was such a nice day. Happy Summer!

Rebecca Grace said...

Oh my gosh, Julie -- your photo of the full-blown cattails along the edge of the lake took me back to my childhood in Minnesota like I was being sucked into another dimension -- WHOOSH!! How I loved snapping those off, making a wish and blowing all the fluffy stuff away into the wind!! Your finished Clementine quilt looks fantastic. Congratulations!

Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts said...

Those reservoir pics are so pretty and it looks like a beautiful day. Your Clementine quilt is so gorgeous - I love all the feathers you quilted on it. A finish is always so satisfying! Thanks for sharing on MCM!