Friday, April 17, 2020

Sampler and Campers

I finished the latest batch of shop samples I had (two huge boxes!).  I finished the top of the Riley Black Sugarhouse Picnic quilt.  It took a lot of cutting, but at least there were only 8 different blocks and it went together well. 
Sugarhouse Picnic
 Here are a couple closeups. 
 The other items I made were from a panel.  The panel has two placemat fronts, one pillow front and a potholder front.  They are fun to make and are very cute!  I am not a camper and don't own a camper and they wouldn't match a thing in my house, but they are fun.

 Daffodils in my pasture when I was out doing a photo session of the sampler quilt.  I love how they are so random out there.  I have always had an idea of digging some up, but I have a few scattered around my flower beds and decided I would rather leave them.

I am joining Alycia for Finished or Not Friday. 

2 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

What a great quilt!! I really like the pillow and place mat too! great ideas to use panels for!

QuiltGranma said...

what cute placemats, and Love your quilt. I love the naturalization of daffodils, to surprise people in the spring when they come up. I remember one year heading south on I-5 in Oregon and seeing daffies in the median and along the side blooming away! Think I may add some like that here!