Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Mid Year Quilt Progress

On Instagram there was a hashtag for midyear roundup of projects.  I went through all my photos and put together collages of everything I have finished this year (with some exceptions).  The collages are not in a particular order.

In this collage they were all UFO's except the middle one and the middle right.  Those are baby quilts I started and finished this year.

This collage has five projects started and finished this year.  The bookcase quilt, the triangle baby quilt, the roses baby quilt, the flower wallhanging and Sew Many Strips is a top, not a finished quilt.  It had so much piecing I included it, but it is now a UFO!

 The 4 patch quilt and the pinwheel tablerunner were new proejcts this year, the others were UFO's and a couple of them were OLD.

These are 9 of the 10 quilt tops I made for my friend's quilt shop as shop samples.  Thankfully I didn't have to quilt them!
Now to see what I do for the second half of the year!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Awesome variety. You have made the most of this half of the year. I don't think I have made 24 in a whole year.

QuiltGranma said...

I agree with Mary. When I finally got around to finishing quilts (not just making blocks and collecting them in their containers...) I was able to make, er… FINISH the tops and have machine quilted the same year 12 quilts. Now I am working even slower.