Monday, August 06, 2018

Clementine Sew Along top

Last fall I apparently signed up for a quilt along with Fat Quarter Shop to benefit St. Judes.  I honestly forgot about it, but a package of fabric arrived in late December.  Each month you printed a free pattern for seven months.  I just happened to sew all my blocks in the last few days!    July was the last month so I am not too far behind!  The quilt measures 70 x 90.

I will add this to my long list of tops to be quilted!

 The funny part I thought the setting/border fabric was an aqua pindot,   but when I took a close up I saw it was directional stars!
Check out other Design Wall projects at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts and Monday Making

4 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

What a fun surprise!! and its a great quilt!

Ramona said...

What a fun and happy quilt. The layout of the blocks really allows them all to stand out. You’ve been busy!

Mary said...

Directional Fabrics drive me crazy, more crazy than I already am... I didn't finish the last Fat Quarter Shop SAL. I did the Designer blocks last year. You made these blocks fast. A lot of hsts!!

Rebecca Grace said...

That's so funny that you forgot you signed up! It's going to be lovely.