Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Little Quilting

This is the third time I have tried to post and my browser closes on me with this new blogger! It's driving me crazy! I spent most of February either sick or working on commission projects.

I worked on a variety of different things, but I pieced this top at a recent quilt retreat for the American Hero quilt project. I plan on getting it quilted as soon as I can!

I also fused and blanket stitched a wallhanging that I have had the pieces traced and fabric picked for several years. It's a Pat Sloan design, Katie's Tulips.I am going to try to publish this now before adding anything else. So far so good on not crashing!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

and even with being sick, she still gets a few quilts done! wonderwoman :-)

Have you tried Internet Explorer? (ducking for cover!)