Friday, July 03, 2020

Mystical Prism Quilt Top

I assembled the top for my Mystical Prism quilt.  I am shocked it is together after only having 3 blocks done last week.  It went together well and I am thrilled with the colors.  I took photos outside by myself and that was tricky as the wind came up!  The quilt is huge, 102 X 102.

Mystical Prism Quilt

I love the effect of taking a picture of the backside of the quilt top as it was blowing in the wind.  I had it clothes pinned to our old duck pen.


 Linking up with Alycia for Finished or Not Friday.


5 comments:

Vivian said...

Beautiful quilt! Love the colors!

QuiltGranma said...

Big enough to keep you warm! That will be lovely on the bed.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That is just stunning!

lvkwilt said...

Absolutely stunning!

JoannU said...

I always love your quilts, Julie. This Mystic Prism is so beautiful. I know it will bring you joy every time you look at it!