Thursday, January 13, 2011

More Snow Pictures and Quilting Closeup

Monday I took some more snow pictures, I just didn't get them posted! Also Jeanne had asked for a closeup on my hand quilting on the old zigzag quilt so I am showing that one first.
Standing at our mailbox looking west, our driveway is to the right.

From the mailbox looking up the driveway. Our house is hidden in the center, inlaws house off to the right.
Looking into the backyard from my inlaws. My lilac bushes look pretty sad.
Grain bins, shop, and my lilac bushes again. They look better from this side.
Looking west from the back deck to the old barn.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Your place looks so pretty. Some day I have to take a road trip to visit ya!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Beautiful snow - and so cold - glad it is over there and not over here anymore.

I love the quilting!!