Monday, March 23, 2009

Mini Row Robin progress

I finished my row for Nansi's row robin. She wanted a red, green and white theme for Christmas. Nansi's row is on top, then Candy's and then mine. All the row's measure 2" finished and 10" finished wide. There are five of us in this mini row robin.I didn't get a picture of the last set of rows I had here, but Virginia posted them. My piggies didn't quite show up as I anticipated after they were pieced. I hope you can get the Three Little Pigs idea from them! Diane has also posted some photos. Congratulations to her for having a quilt in the Paducah show!

3 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Wow - so tiny - and so gorgeous. I followed all the links to the other mini row robins - and they are all exquisite. I am just amazed at the tiny size of those pieces.

Cindy said...

Amazingly teeny and perfectly pieced! What can't you do? :) Thanks for adding all the other links to those in the mini robin. It was great to see their work also. Quite a group of talented ladies.

cynthia said...

Love the mini's!! Too tiny for me. You and your group do great work. I can't wait to see them all finished.