Thursday, April 24, 2008

Finally, I'm back!

It's been awhile and I could not figure out how to get back into my blog! How sad is that? I made a vow to myself to blog and update my webshots instead of playing tetris.

It's not that I haven't quilted for a long time and didn't have anything to post, I have finished quite a few projects. It's more like I have been mentally challenged in updating things.

Just to get things started this is a wedding quilt I completed in six days, start to finish over my spring break.


My friend Deb commissioned me to make this quilt for her niece. We decided on a pattern on a Friday, Saturday I started cutting from my stash and by the next Friday the binding was finished.

Now that I know how to get back in (and yes I wrote it down!) I will post frequently.

1 comment:

Katney said...

Well, I for one am glad. Maybe seeing what you are working on will inspire me to get my "area" cleaned up so I can get something going. Or get something finished. Or something. Are you still on the list for Leavenworth?