Sunday, August 18, 2019

Jelly Roll Waves Quiltalong

I joined in a quilt along a few weeks ago and I have the top assembled.  This jelly roll was in a package I received on a trial basis from Quilt Sampler and it was not my favorite.  I thought this would be a great use of the jelly roll and would make a quilt for a teen in a group home my small group donates to.  The pattern was easy to follow and sewed up pretty quickly.  I haven't had much time to sew lately, so it was great to have a quick project!  Linking up with Myra at Busy Hands Quilts.  Next step is get it quilted for the final link up!
Jelly Roll Waves



3 comments:

Danice G said...

Oh it is so scrappy and pretty! Great work.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I love it! and that pattern really makes the jelly rolls pop!!

Ramona said...

This is a great jelly roll pattern. Love all of the colors.