Sunday, July 07, 2019

Scrappy Trip Around the World

Last year I pieced this Scrappy Trip Around the World quilt top.  The pattern is from Bonnie Hunter on the Quiltville site.  I am out of quilts to be quilted from my last basting party and I had a flannel backing for this quilt.  I had fun quilting it, just filling in with swirls and loops and even a few stars.  It is twin size and there are some subtle Christmas prints in the quilt.



 Random free motion quilting.
 It is interesting what a difference an indoor photo makes on color!

 I love striped bindings!

7 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Congratulations on this gorgeous finish! It's a beaut!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I love it! Those colors are just so pretty together!!!

AnnieO said...

Very pretty! I've wanted to try Bonnie's method for awhile but haven't gotten around to it yet.

dq said...

It is so so pretty! I just love looking at it.

Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts said...

That's a gorgeous quilt! I like striped bindings too, those are my favorite.

Ramona said...

The colors in this quilt are so pretty. I love this design and your quilting is perfect.

Rebecca Grace said...

What a BEAUTIFUL quilt! Congratulations on finishing it up!