Monday, February 04, 2019

Metro Rings Quilt

This has not been the most fun week battling a cold and now a raging ear infection.  School was supposed to be on a two hour delay due to snow, but there is also no power at our school so we are canceled.  I am headed to Express Care!

However I did finish one quilt!  The pattern is Metro Rings and it uses the Quick Curve ruler.  I used half the blocks and made this baby quilt.  It's bound and ready for the shower in a couple of weeks.  The fabric is the Road Trippin line.  I had purchased the fabrics in December, not planning to make a baby quilt!




I found a sheep flannel that worked for backing.  The mom has a lot of animals including sheep.  She even brought six baby goats for show and tell at school last week.


Another sunrise picture from a few days ago.  Today was just all white out!

nrise


 Linking up to Design Wall Monday


4 comments:

Vivian said...

Very nice quilt! I'm sure she'll love it.

Mary said...

Awful to have been ill. Feel better soon. Cute baby quilt. Love the backing.

Ramona said...

Love your baby quilt! That’s such a fun pattern. I hope you feel better very soon!

Judy D in WA said...

Hope you are feeling better today. Baby quilt is adorable. Love both sides!!