Saturday, January 13, 2018

Sewing Room Reorganization Reveal!

Wow, almost two weeks ( I did work full time the second week) and my room is done!  Cleaned, purged and reorganized!  I don't have fancy tables or cabinets, just making do with a lot of plastic and old Costco banquet tables.  I have another table I set up for basting quilts.  I think my husband was wondering if I would ever finish!  The pics are labeled, but not sure how they will show on here.  I couldn't seem to get the fonts right. 













Now back to my regularly scheduled quilting.  I will type up my list.  It's downright scary!  42 tops to quilt, 51 projects started and 29 that I have fabric and pattern for!!!!!  I am crazy!

8 comments:

Dorothy said...

WHEW !!!

Judy D in WA said...

You did fantastic! I'm so excited for you. That was a huge undertaking. We seem to get comfy in our surroundings and then when you dive into them, it's so overwhelming. But look at you now. You are going to be a quilting ninja now. :)

Sally said...

Great job! Your posts always inspire me.

Sue SA said...

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time! You will get there, and we will enjoy watching your progress on the blog. Good luck!

Ramona said...

Wow! What a great couple of weeks you’ve had. Now you can just sew and quilt and not be distracted or overwhelmed. Enjoy your clean and organized room!

Mary said...

So jealous. I NEED to do this! If I could just have a 2-week period without any meetings. It's very nice to see I'm not alone in the To be Quilted game. I haven't counted mine lately. You're going to Love going into the Quilty Zone now.

QuiltGranma said...

Congratulations!

Elle said...

Great job organizing in your preferred system.

For readers who are still trying to decide on a system? I see wasted money and space-folding/placing fabric on open shelves maximizes space.

Isn't it wonderful we are all different in our likes :-)