Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Spokane Quilt Show

I went to the Washington State Quilters show in Spokane, WA last weekend.  I didn't get as many pics as I would like.  I was so overwhelmed and trying to take everything in.  It's a huge show, over 500 quilts in a large venue.  I was going to go back and take more pics, but after being at the show several hours and facing a three hour drive back home we headed out.  Here are some pics I took for assorted reasons including design, color, quilting, incredible piecing, etc.  I didn't take time to get straight pics or full pics, just snapped a quickie with my phone and moved on!

 


 




 

 


 

 

super small paper pieced diamond log cabins
 

 


TINY pieces!!!
 

2 comments:

Mary said...

I took pictures as I walked through and voted. I saw a few different quilts here, I missed some photographing. A few quilts the same. Through your eyes, fun quilts.

Ramona said...

There are some amazing quilts here. The talent of people just amazes me... and the vision of putting colors and designs together. You have some great inspiration in this post!