Thursday, January 13, 2011

Finished a quilt top!

Finally, I got my act together and got my guild's fundraiser quilt together. A member had donated the center panel, but it was just fused so I did lots of threadwork. Other blocks were handed in fused but not stitched so I had to do some of them as well. I had the floral fabric in my stash and it worked wonderfully! Now to hand it off to someone else to quilt hopefully!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Would love to see your threadwork upclose. Sounds like a lot of extra work you put into the quilt besides just the quilting. Dedication.

Piecefulafternoon said...

Ooo very pretty - a wonderful finish!