Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Quilt a day #36


I totally spaced posting a picture last night! I think it was because I was cleaning my basement on commercials of Dancing with the Stars and when it was over it was bedtime!

Here are two tops I made at the retreat. One is a Suduko I solved and made out of leftover Fossil Ferns from the previous top I posted. I love the bright colors of this quilt and have no clue what to do with it. It measures 42 X 58. I might quilt it and donate it to the Kiwanis Burn Camp or see who puts dibs on it.

The table runner is made from a Little Charmers pattern and was a Charm pack with extra for the triangles. I have never used a charm pack and I don't know if I would again. It's too controlled with different colorways of the same print. I see some areas of color that were hard to see before I stitched it together. I am planning either a brown or red binding. These aren't my usual Christmas colors for sure.

1 comment:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Nice quilts. I like the suduko especially because I love those puzzles.