I have lots and lots of tops to machine quilt but Sunday something came over me and I had to start a new project. Friday and Saturday I had gone on a shop hop, we went about 400 miles with 12 official shops on the hop and an extra that was too new to be part of the hop. Each shop gave a block pattern out, and I have made many sampler quilts over the years and didn't really need another sampler with 12" blocks.
I decided to use 10 of the blocks and size them down to 6" and found some fabrics in my stash and started sewing. I sewed the borders on last night. One block had 63 pieces in it and he star points were 3/4" finished at the 6" size! The two blocks I did not include were a Drunkard's Path and a very cute heart vase and heart flowers block from the Quilted Heart. I would love to make that up into something else.
The tablerunner is a bit dark but is great for fall and I love it. It must be my monitor, this looks very pink. It's not, it's orangy red, rust and pruple based with sage green!