Monday, March 05, 2012

45 miles in 5 days

  • This is a wallhanging made from swap blocks from a small group a couple years ago.  I made the top right away but just got it quilted earlier this year.  I used lots of scrappy florals in the border.
I only got five miles in on the bike tonight.  I did ten miles yesterday, but a migraine, work, and a birthday dinner threw things off today.  Fortunately I am ahead of schedule!  I am thankful this wasn't as bad of a migraine as some and it went away at work.




3 comments:

Mary said...

Cute Baskets. I have a couple basket quilts listed in my UFO'S. Hope the migraine doesn't come back. No fun!

Jeanne said...

Love the basket quilt! Good going on getting your bike ride in too. Migraines are the worst. Glad it went away.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Darling baskets - I will make a basket quilt one day.

Good work on the bike - 5 miles is better than no miles. Glad the headache went away.