Saturday, December 27, 2008

Too Much Snow!

I am not a fan of snow. For that reason I live in the wrong area, but I'm not going to change the place I live. I love my house and family! Don't get me wrong, I think snow is pretty, in the fields, on mountains, etc., but not on the roads. It's also very necessary for water. However, our driveway is drifted shut yet again! This is one daughter's car that was parked here a week ago. She dropped her car off to get it's snow tires on and went to Boise for Christmas with her boyfriend.

I have been hiding out in my basement sewing room and quilting at least and don't have to go back to work until Jan. 5th! I managed to get out and do a major food stockup on Dec. 23rd so I guess I shouldn't complain. The snow started a lot later this year than last year!

2 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Better you than me. :-) Our snow is finally melting - and we are glad, we aren't used to this stuff.

Connie "B" said...

I am also a quilter and was born and raised in Nampa. I now reside in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. I can remember the winters there.
Connie "B"