Monday, April 08, 2019

More Piecing

I have completed three more shop samples for my friend's shop.  I have one last one I am working on.  I need to get some other projects done very soon!  I couldn't get great photos as my design wall is occupied and the weather is too rainy.

The first one is a flannel one.  It was very yummy to work with.   The dark is a brown, hard to see in the photos.


This is a Majestic Elk, made from the same pattern I used in quilts in my last post.  All the fabrics were provided by the shop.

I really like this bear one.  It's very subtle.
In my last post I included a photo of my twin grandkids.  The older two came to visit the same week and stayed a couple days longer.  My husband took them on an adventure with a friend and his grandson.  The friend has been restoring a Model A and my husband posed for pics with the grandkids.  My daughters and I went for a walk on the road (I actually carried one of the twins in a backpack) and the road was being flooded by the melting snow.  Kids and puddles!







1 comment:

Ramona said...

You have been busy making the shop samples for your friend. The panels are so pretty and just pop with your additions. The flannel quilt is gorgeous! I'm sure it's so soft and cuddly, too. Great photo of your husband and the old car. Your grands are adorable.