I have good intentions to post more during the week, but I don't get to it!
I finally put borders on a couple quilt tops I have had hanging around. I mentioned this quilt and showed it without a border in this post.
I showed this quilt in progress in August. It was intended as a charity quilt, but I'm no longer involved in the organization I was going to donate it to. It is queen sized and I will eventually quilt it, then decide what to do with it. I was going for a more masculine type quilt.
I got caught up on my Quiltmaker Itty Bitty blocks through October. I realized that I messed up on the sashing when I went back and looked at my notes. The quilt is getting so long and I have two more months to add on. I meant to cut the sashing strips at 1.5", instead they finish at 1.5". YIKES! I will have to do some fancy work on the sides to widen the quilt. November's block was announced today on the Quilty Pleasures blog.
|Quiltmaker Itty Bitty Blocks|
I had leftover strips from making a quilt featured on this post. I put them together into a throw size quilt top. I have no idea what I will do with this one either as my couches are definitely not in this color way! Gray, aqua and coral are popular right now, but I'm not redecorating. I just love the gray print I put with the stirps.Patchwork Times.