My design wall is pretty blah. I still have the wool quilt on there. So much for my goal of finishing it by the end of the year!
I am all caught up on the Quiltville mystery!
This is a quilt top I made at a retreat in November. I used a jelly roll pack and finally got borders added. I used a pattern in the book Jelly Roll Quilts by Pam & Nicky Lintott.
I bought the kit for this quilt about six years ago. It is called Snow Day and was a Moda Layer Cake project by Kansas Troubles. These are NOT my normal colors! I finally pieced it at the November retreat and fused on the snowflakes. I will be stitching them at the same time as quilting and then adding a few buttons. I finally got the borders added to it also!