Saturday, August 30, 2014

August UFO #30

Today I did the dreaded house cleaning and got a queen size quilt pin basted and started quilting.  It's going well.  I wound 10 bobbins to start with, it will be interesting to see how many I actually use! 

Today's UFO is one I keep forgetting about.  It's a Block of the Month kit I inherited from my friend Vicki several years ago.  I forgot that I even had gotten three rows done!  I tried to take a picture of the pattern picture, but it's shiny paper.  This one isn't super high on my finish list, but hopefully next year!


2 comments:

Mary said...

Wow 12 rows in this one. How big will it be in the finished size? Good feeling to get the pin basting done, I am sure. Can't wait to see the finished quilt.

Cindy said...

That's gonna be a cozy winter quilt when done. I really like it.