Monday, August 11, 2014

August UFO #11

I have been gone for a few days.  I flew to Seattle to help my daughter Lisa and her husband move to Boise.  I drove Lisa's car and although it wasn't the most gorgeous scenery, at least I got to see parts of Washington and Oregon I hadn't seen before!  We arrived in Boise Saturday in time for them to sign their lease and I got to spend a couple days with my sisters.  Lisa started her new job today and Kevin, his parents and my sister Lori and I had the truck unloaded before noon.

This UFO is just a block that is OLD!  It was a BOM I purchased online about 12 years ago but the setting fabrics were not what was pictured.  I have decided to machine applique the blocks and just set them however I want to.

1 comment:

Judy D in WA said...

Sometimes a new twist on an old project is all it takes to get it going again. Machine applique is so much fun! Can't wait to see what you do with these blocks.
Glad the move was uneventful.