Some unexpected things happened today but at least I looked at the linen closet I need to reorganize. I also got out my box of strips and I'm contemplating making string quilts for charity.
I did finish a baby quilt this morning and pieced two more baby quilts so I have made some quilting progress. I sent for a kit from the Downy company and it was all precut and and very easy to sew. They send the backing also. This is the finished baby quilt. It's got square corners really!Here is a picture of my overflowing strips box. I think I can make a couple quilts out of it! This is a VERY embarrassing picture! This is my walk-in linen closet in it's current state. It started at Christmas (those quilts are on the bottom of the heap) and for some odd reason it's just exploded. I will take an after picture when I get it done this week.