Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Finished a UFO!

I am actually almost finished with two projects for the month! I quilted and bound my Katie's Tulips wallhanging I posted on March 22nd. I just have the binding to go on another large wallhanging that was not even my UFO to start with but was given to me at the passing of a friend.

I have another project I am trying to machine quilt and yet another I would like to finish by next Tuesday when
I head to WA to visit a friend for a couple days. Plus I have a challenge quilt I am working on. I filled out the form for the Seaport Quilters Show in Lewiston at the end of April, now I need to finish the project!

Since I don't have new quilt photos t
o post (I will take some) I will post a picture taken out my bedroom window last month. I live in Idaho, but the mountains you can almost see in the background are the Blue Mountains in WA.




No comments: